Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December 31, 2012

Hello. Merry New Year's Eve to ALL!!!!

I´m at a bit of a stump at what to write. 

Translating is starting to take a toll on me. I enjoy it, it's just VERY TIRING. But it lets everyone understand the messages and talks. So it's good.

I looked at the MTC website and there's an online application. Honestly I don't know what to do to apply. I think it would be good. But I´ll just wait til I get back to think about that.

The week has been good. We´ve had some really good spiritual lessons. We´re teaching a guy named Adrián he´s 18. He really likes the church. He has a baptism date for the 12 of January.  In just 2 weeks. He's been to church a lot and he likes it. He´s thinking about going on a mission. That's really cool. He´s a cool kid. He´s Spanish. 

We´re teaching another guy named Edgar from the Dominican Republic and his wife who´s Spanish. They´re both in their thirty´s and have a son who has a lot of mental and physical handicaps form an accident when he was younger. But they're so cool. 

Me and my comp are getting along well. The members are so nice. We went yesterday to eat with an Irish couple. So, so funny. 

I loved talking to you all. It was nice to see your faces and hear your voices. I love you guys. You´re the greatest. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Elder Kirkham  

No comments:

Post a Comment