Monday, December 24, 2012

Well ¡Feliz Navidad a todos!

Feliz Nochebuena. That's what they call Christmas Eve. Nochebuena. the "Good Night". And what a good night it is. The night when we think about our Savior´s birth. I´m adding a link to one of the newest church videos. My Favorite Christmas song, set to my favorite videos of the Savior´s life played for you by THE PIANO GUYS. It's so beautiful.

They played it for us at the Special Christmas Zone Conference. (has a year REALLY passed since the last one?) 


I just love the lyrics to this song. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to thee, oh, Israel. Emmanuel has come. I know it. And He will come again. How appropriate that Emmanuel means "God with Us". 

I love the scriptures. I will spend tonight reading the beautiful Christmas Story. I Know Christ came as the Son of God to the Earth. I will forever be grateful to Him for what He has done for me and All of us. Here´s just a little piece of the lyrics.

Disperse the gloomy clouds of night, And death's dark shadows put to flight.

That's the hope He gives us. I am so grateful for our Savior. 

Have a very Merry Christmas. I really hope you all can ponder on all the blessings that we enjoy. And for the greatest blessing. The greatest gift. God gave us His Son. 

I´ll see you all very soon. I´m so excited to talk to you all tomorrow. I think I´ll be calling at 6 o clock MY time. Which I believe is 9 o clock your time. I hope that's not too early. 

Feliz Navidad. Espero que podáis sentir el amor de nuestro Salvador esta Navidad. Os quiero muchísimo.

Elder Kirkham

No comments:

Post a Comment