Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April 28, 2012

Well like I said this week I had no p day but I had to print out mission stuff today and president said we could take a few minutes if we needed to.

We are helping an investigator progressing towards baptism. (Well all of them but we set a baptismal date with her this week) We are seeing a lot of miracles in the mission and EVEN IN SANLÚCAR!!!!!!! We finally got in contact with our old investigator Antonio (you remember him?) He was in Sevilla!!! But we´re teaching him again. We´re finding more investigators. I´m positive. I can´t spell correctly.

Its getting hotter. REALLY HOT during the afternoon. Its the féria in Sevilla again!!!! Remember LAST YEAR!!!!!! when I wrote about the feria de Sevilla. WOW more than a year has passed.

CRAZY

We have specialized training this afternoon. THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS ALWAYS.

I hope you are all doing well.
Rocío´s husband is doing SO WELL. He´s started breathing with his own lung this week. Answer to MANY prayers and fasting in the Branch and the Stake. What a blessing.

Well that's all. Keep smiling. I love you all
Elder Kirkham

No comments:

Post a Comment