Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe it. I am leaving TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited and very nervous. Nervous of the unknown. What an awesome week this has been. We went to the park twice. Unfortunately because of the weather (and Holy Week) there weren´t a lot of people at the park. But it was still good. I got to take a few pictures (with permission mind you all).
We leave tomorrow at 5:30 in the morning, take a train to Málaga, then over to the misison home which is 45 minutes outside of central Málaga. We have been told that we will have a big meal with the President and his wife, meet our companions, etc. Then it's back to Málaga and off to wherever we´re going.
I have been independently told by two teachers that they think I´m going to Almería. Who knows, but it's fun to guess. One of the Elders is convinced he´s going to Sevilla. Also in the last month and a half 18 missionaries have left Málaga mission so we´re a HUGE replacement. That also means there´s a likely chance that our companions will be fairly young in their missions. I have no idea what will happen but I´m SO excited.
Easter has been so special. I love reading about the life of the Savior. I hope you had a wonderful Easter all of you. I love you so much. The gospel is true. I know it. I´m here because I Know it. Today our room is being re-painted so we had to move all of our stuff into a different room. All my stuff is semi-packed. Today all we have is packing, getting ready to leave, laundry, interviews, early bedtime, una fiesta esta noche with the other missionaries. (fiesta means cookies and pictures and I don´t know)
President has promised us that we can use his house in Mazatlan for our honeymoons after the mishes. That's so weird to think about. I just thought it was funny.
Life is good. I´m sure its about to get really hard but I am honestly So very excited for it.
I love you all. I pray for all of you. Expect mail very soon (I´m so so sorry). Its coming. Enjoy the pictures (I hope those are being put up as well).
More news to come soon.
Elder Kirkham
Matthew
Mateo
Matchew
and other associated names and titles I have acquired in my life
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment