Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To my friends!!!!

This is probably the only time that I (Matthew) will ever post on this blog but, to you guys who I hope will read this I love you guys! You will all be in my thoughts and prayers and I shall try to evoke as many missionary blessings to you guys as I can. You are all awesome!!! My mom or someone in my family will be posting my emails up (hopefully once a week so keep reading) and will make sure to keep my current address; current.

I want you all to know before I leave that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ! He Lives! I know it. The book of Mormon is TRUE! Absolutely True! Read it!! Listen to the prophet ALWAYS!!!! Sometimes its hard, and sometimes it doesn't make sense but ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PROPHET!!!!! You will always receive blessings!!!! I will be sad to say goodbye to you but its more of a "See ya Later, Alligator!" I know I am doing what God wants of me. I am going out happy and very willingly to serve God and my fellow man.

I will try my VERY VERY hardest to stay on top of letters, but I apologize now. I know I will not be a perfect letter writer, I know I'm not even gonna be close to perfect!!! But keep the letters coming and I PROMISE I will write you!!!!!! It might be a few weeks late but it will come. Please don't think I don't love you if it takes a while for me to get it out to you.

Also, I don't have a lot of people's addresses so if you don't think you ever gave it to me I don't have it. So you can write ME a letter with your return address and I will write you back!

I love you guys! The gospel is TRUE!!!!!! I love the gospel. I love my Savior. If we turn to him for our problems and trials He will guide us. ALWAYS! We just don't always realize it.

I love you guys!
Elder Kirkham

Mormon.org (if you love me, go there!) haha...but seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment